These cookies were delicious.
We followed the recipe but added lemon rind to the batter,
and both lemon juice rind to the icing.
Getting perfectly rolled dough so that this delicate cutter shape
would bake evenly was a challenge to Hannah at first,
but she eventually got the hang of it to end up with quite a swarm.
![]() |
| a dragonfly kiss *pip* |
![]() |
| purple icing photo by Hannah |
♥










These look delicious - although I'm still not quite sure about how I would feel eating a cookie in the shape of a dragonfly :)
ReplyDeleteWill you (or have you already) post the recipe? Your cookies look crispy yet not browned to death... I'm fascinated.
Amy, these are so amazing, I had to feature in my new Food Fetish Friday blog here: http://cookinwluv.blogspot.com/2011/10/food-fetish-friday.html I hope you don't mind, but let me know if you do.
ReplyDeleteHi there, and thanks! They were delicious cookies. The recipe is actually in one of the photos (click to view) - on the card that came with the cookie cutter.
ReplyDeleteThanks again!